When a client has found a suitable apartment, they can book it on the web site or through a sales representative. A booking agreement costs 3,000 euros, which the client has to pay to verify their wish to purchase. A booking agreement is in force for 1 month, until the sales agreement has notarial authentication.
CONTRACT UNDER THE LAW OF OBLIGATIONS
A notarial contract under the Law of Obligations is entered into when the purchaser has paid 15% of the purchase-sale price.
REAL RIGHT CONTRACT
After the construction works are finished and the purchaser has seen the apartment, a notarial real right contract is entered into. A real right contract is entered into when the purchaser has paid 85% of the purchase-sale price and the seller has transferred ownership and possession to the purchaser.
THE CONTRACT PRICE INCLUDES
- The final apartment according to the engineering and the interior decoration packet;
- Sanitary fittings, including washstands, baths, showers, sink blenders, sink cupboards;
- The final storage room according to the engineering;
- Final parking spaces according to the engineering;
- Initial utility network connection charges (water, electricity, sewage, heat, cooling (in chosen apartments only));
- Data transmission, cable TV, landline connection, and home security prepared for you.
THE CONTRACT PRICE EXCLUDES
- Notary fees and state fees connected to entering into the sales contract (paid by the purchaser);
- Service fees that depend on the price of the products/services (data transmission, cable TV, landline connection, and home security) set by the service provider.